Friday, October 14, 2011

november revealed

Good morning my Scraptastic friends!
TGIF!!! I'm so ready for this weekend.....even though it will be a busy one.....here's what's on the list:
Harvest Festival at the kids school on Saturday
Football and Cheerleading games on Saturday
Apple Orchard on Sunday
Should be lots of fun!!!

Today, as promised, I'd like to share the reveal of the November Kits...



This month's free goody for those who purchased one of the October Kits is a bottle of Studio Calico's Mister Huey in Warm Calico







This month's free goody for those who purchased one of the October Kits is a bottle of Studio Calico's Mister Huey in Pumpkin Spice





These kits will be available for Pre-Order on Friday October 21st and will be shipping out the following week.
If you'd like to see a list of contents for the November Kits, you can find them here.
There are still some of the October Kits left if you'd like to ensure that you receive November's free goodies.

Don't forget about the October challenges going on right now.
You can find the links fore the challenges at the top of the blog.

3 comments:

  1. Love 'em! Can't wait to get mine :) Have a great weekend...it'll be low key here. It's been a loooooooong time since my weekends were low key! Hubby and I are celebrating our anniversary on Sunday, and my mom's taking all 3 kids *gasp* overnight on Saturday. I think that's happened a total of 3 or 4 times in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these kits! But I'm a sucker for anything fall, or orange. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, LOVE these kits! Fall is my absolute favorite season to scrapbook and I can't wait to dive in to these. I pulled photos to match last night!

    Khristen, Happy Anniversary! Good luck to your Mom. LOL

    Jessica,

    Me too!

    ReplyDelete